Return to Website

Support Our Soldiers Forum

Welcome to the Support Our Soldiers Forum

Please read the stickies at the top of the page before posting!

Forum: Support Our Soldiers Forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
'One’ railway to name locomotive ‘Royal Anglian Regiment’

My Son Dan called me to say he is travelling on a train to the parade in Norwich tomorrow ,, i have had a look on the ' one railway' site and this is what i found;
"National Express Group’s ‘one’ railway, the train operator for London and the East of England is to name a Class 90 electric locomotive “Royal Anglian Regiment” in a ceremony taking place at London Liverpool Street station, on Thursday 22nd November.Families and soldiers from the 1st Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment will then be the first to travel on the newly named “Royal Anglian Regiment” locomotive when they travel to the Battalion’s Homecoming Parade which is being held in Norwich later that day." Good for you ' one railway ' and a very special good luck to the Royal Anglians marching tomorrow ,, we are so proud of you and will be there to remember the fallen and support you all

Email  
Re: 'One’ railway to name locomotive ‘Royal Anglian Regiment’

Hello Sue, that sounds wonderful, what an amazing support for all our brave soldiers from the Royal Anglians. Are you going to the homecoming parade Sue?

Email  

Yes Mary , We will be there , cheering as loud as possible, I have just spoken to Dan , he is looking forward to it...

Email  

That is so great, a real tribute to the troops and an honour to our fallen ones.

Tara.xx

Email  

Thats great news I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow

Remembering the fallen Heroes

Email  

Great news Sue,hope you have a wonderful time tomarrow.Will be thinking of all the fallen Heros.Andreaxx

brillian news sue, will be thinking bout you all have a great day

love myrtle xx

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com