Return to Website

H_Squad Message Center

H_Squad Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Almost Flying Again

Hey guys.....been a while. I just purchased a gaming computer, and I am very close to being in the virtual skies again. I still have a copy of MSFS X. I bought this computer with the ability to run FS 2020. Have yall made the switch to 2020 yet? I am planning on getting the 40th Anniversary Edition. I should be wheels up in about 4 or 5 days. Let me know how yall are doing multi-player and where to find yall. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Speedo Out!!!!

Re: Almost Flying Again

Greetings Speedy

Good to hear from you. As for FSX, I can still fly it on my old computer and I guess we can still use someone elses room to fly multiplayer, but I have not tried it since last Winter.

I have MSFS 2020 installed on a two year old PC that seems to handle it fairly well. EVERYTHING is different about MSFS 2020. Email me to let me know if you want to try either sim and I will try to be of assistance.

I do not know of any other H_Squad members flying at this time. However, hopefully if they see this post they will let us know if they are still flying.

SB

Re: Almost Flying Again

I will tell you what!!!! What a pain in the H_ass it has been installing MSFS2020.