Return to Website

H_Squad Message Center

H_Squad Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Still Alive

Yo .....Bird.....I haven't flown online in a long time. When and where do you all usually fly? I have fsX, but no add-on scenery.

Hi Speedy

We usually fly FSX at Gamespy (the default FSX multi-player location). IF you have not registered at Gamespy, they may want you to do that before playing if I remember correctly. You will also need to have FSX Service Pack 2 installed to be able to join our rooms at Gamespy. FSX SP2 is available free from Microsoft at:

http://www.microsoft.com/Products/Games/FSInsider/downloads/Pages/default.aspx

We do not fly every evening, but we try to fly several times a week, usually starting around 7pm Eastern time, and then usually fly until around 9pm. You are more likely to find us flying on week-ends. We usually set up our room called H_Squad in the Fly-In area of Gamespy. We usually just use default FSX scenery, however, Paul and Farfy have made some great FSX H_World add-on scenery that is available free at the H_Squad web site that you may enjoy.

If I have forgotten anything, or you have any problems, let me know. Look forward to flying with you!

Sb

Thanks SB.....I will try to gat over there....I need to clean the dust off of my joystick...LOL