Return to Website

UWUA Local 424 Forum

READ BEFORE VIEWING OR POSTING

Opinions stated here are of each individual and not of the Local 424 Executive Board, UWUA and it's affiliates, or the Webmaster of this site unless specifically stated. Any posts with personal attacks, crude language (including screen names), or posts deemed to be a detriment to the Union will be removed.

Forum: UWUA Local 424 Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
NUI RETIREE

JUST A MESSAGE TO ALL YOU LOCAL 424 MEMBERS HI FROM SOUTH WEST GA. RETIREMENT IS GREAT, I WAS A LITTLE DISTURBED TO FIND OUT AGL BOUGHT OUT NUI BUT I COULD SEE CHANGES COMING WAY BEFOR I RETIRED WHEN JR TOOK OVER THE COMPANY AND DID HIS BEST TODESTROY IT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND KEEP THE GAS FLOWING.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS WALTSOS@DIRECWAY.COM

Re: NUI RETIREE

Hi Walt, I don't know if you remember me or not but I've spoken with you through e-mail just before retirement. I'm the one who does the web site for the Union. I'm glad you are enjoying retirement. Your tone seems happy and content and that's good for you. I still have a ways to go yet, 27 years in with AT LEAST 11 to go but probably more...how depressing. Yeah man, Jr. sure made Poppa Kean proud by screwing up the family business. If he is smart,which we now know he's not, he will never show his face in Green Lane or The Northwest. Quite a few people are pretty PO'ed. It's a shame what he has done to many peoples lives while he walks away with a ton of cash. Nothing ****** me off more than corporate greed.
If your looking to get hold of someone in particular, you can contact me direct at the webmaster e-mail link on this site and I will pass it on to that person. Not sure if you saw it, but if you go into our "library" there is a seniority list that you can look at to see who is still around. I also sometimes post things in the "news" area.
Keep in touch buddy and continue to enjoy your retirement. You have earned it. Good health and luck.
Larry M.
Webmaster/Secretary Local 424

Walt, When are you coming back for your boat? The tree growing out of it is larger then the boat it self.

im still in georgia and enjoying the sun and nbot the snow.lol i remember you lary been a long time sinceive sen you and a lot of othere , i guress most of them retired. how is mahioney doing? ui use to hear from marty williams sometimes and when i was up north i stopped and saw paul and ed hebbe, john zaro to. im windering if u ever hear from tony tango? my new email addy is walt317161@yahoo.com
take care all

Rest in Peace, Walt.

We got the jist of the message etgworkers but could you expand a little more other than what you wrote?

Walter Emerson Sosville, Sr., 71, of Baconton, GA passed away Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital in Albany, GA. Personal: A native of Newark, NJ, formerly of Phillipsburg, PA and Lower Mt. Bethel, PA, Walter has lived the last ten years in Baconton, GA. He served in the Navy, from 1957 to 1962 and was stationed in Oceana, VA, Argentia, Newfoundland. He retired as a service technician with Elizabethtown Gas Company in New Jersey and he also served as a police officer, fireman, and EMT in many of the communities in which he lived. Memberships: He was active in many service organizations, most recently as a member of the Pleasant Hill Volunteer Fire Department.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains