Return to Website

UWUA Local 424 Forum

READ BEFORE VIEWING OR POSTING

Opinions stated here are of each individual and not of the Local 424 Executive Board, UWUA and it's affiliates, or the Webmaster of this site unless specifically stated. Any posts with personal attacks, crude language (including screen names), or posts deemed to be a detriment to the Union will be removed.

Forum: UWUA Local 424 Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Get Along? Yeah, right

All the crap that I hear that is going on really ****** me off. I remember two years ago the Union leaders saying at a meeting how they wanted to have a good relationship with AGL and that it was their intention to work with them in good faith. They told us to do a ggod job for them. Now it appears that AGL doesn't want to get along. That's too bad. They should worry about the broken links in their system that is slowing things down and not about getting rid of the workers. Each department works well individually, but not as a whole. Stop TRYING to push us around and exert your energies to the operational system AGL! You'd be better off for it from a corporate stand point.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting