Return to Website

UWUA Local 424 Forum

READ BEFORE VIEWING OR POSTING

Opinions stated here are of each individual and not of the Local 424 Executive Board, UWUA and it's affiliates, or the Webmaster of this site unless specifically stated. Any posts with personal attacks, crude language (including screen names), or posts deemed to be a detriment to the Union will be removed.

Forum: UWUA Local 424 Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
The Union Officers, Re-Hires and Everything Else

What's up? I hear the officers do nothing for the union membership now and only care about themselves! What's up with that? I hear that AGL rehired 4 brothers - Powell, Lugo and who were the 2 others? How were they picked? What's up with the video cameras in the vehicles? Too many motor vehicle accidents? How much did AGL spend to do that? I hear the Call Center is being set up in Green Lane again because of all the complaints the customers have made to the BPU about having to talk to phone reps in India who do nothing to solve your problem. Happy Thanksgiving folks and all the best! You'll need it!

Re: The Union Officers, Re-Hires and Everything Else

"I hear the officers do nothing for the union membership now and only care about themselves! What's up with that?"

A real nice statement to put on the Unions board. Are/were you a REAL Union man?
I'll have to disagree with that statement. AS Secretary I personally work very hard for this Union as do other board members and take exception to that statement. We do what is in the best interest of the Union and no personal gains are attached. Sometimes the the choices made are not the most popular but are done in the best Interest of the members. At times the people that you "hear" things from there is no pleasing anyway, regardless of what you do. Consider your source. If you know of any personal gains please let me know of them since I don't recall getting any. Apparently you have never been a Rep involved in negotiations and do not know the difficulty it sometimes presents. Especially when dealing with a company like ours. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at anytime and I would be willing to explain the things that you "hear". That is of course, so long as you don't hide behind a sreen name.
Have a nice day.

Re: The Union Officers, Re-Hires and Everything Else

You tell him Larry

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains