Return to Website

The Old Man's Hideout - Bulletin Board & Forum

Anything of interest you want to share, or ask!

The Old Man's Hideout - Bulletin Board & Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: earthquake, etc

Article:
Hey there, "Crusing", just click on down a few discussions and that'll all be pretty well cooked out. Not much changed since then, at least in the Old Man's book. Don't stop there, several of our visitors have had good ideas, help yourself. Regards, The Old Man

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

Article:
well OK, lets say there was all that stuff happened no matter whether related to revelation or just poker odds of the universe, what would you want to have stashed after all the shaking and quaking stopped? Just interested in somebody elses opinion except my bigmouth brother-in-law. After all, if he was so smart, he'd probably be rich, right?

Article:
Wow, visitor, that's quite a question. I really doubt that my earthquake, following a meteor shower, could be related to the "Big-One" that Brother John reported a jillion years ago... For one thing, there has to be several significant events pass before John's earthquake hits, and none of those things have happened in "The Recovery", ...Unless you want to relate the AntiChrist in Revelations to the crooks that took over the valley in "The Recovery".....??? Naw... It isn't the same, but thanks for thinking past the present! Regards, The Old Man.

do you think the earthquake in recovery is anything like what is in revelations seventh seal?