Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greece-Soccer

George re MANGA your site rocks re. Greece did well in the Euro cup. At last they did somethin, lol. Their german coach has decided to stay with the greek team eginai elinas autos, lol. Do you think Greece have a good chance of winning the world cup?
Brazil will give them a hard game but I think we might be able to pull it off after all we did beat france so yeah what do you think peoples? Can Greece win the world cup?

Re: Greece-Soccer

"Their german coach has decided to stay with the greek team eginai elinas autos, lol"

Yeah Rehagel had agreed to stay with Greece up to season 2006 2 weeks before Euro commenced. A fellow Greek had told me that Rehagel was reportedly asked - "Would you like to coach Germany?" which he had answered with "No I have to take Greece to the world cup." Great words indeed. As for him becoming Greek he has been given the keys to Athens and Greek citicenship and it is well deserved.

"Do you think Greece have a good chance of winning the world cup?"

They first have to think about qualifying for the cup before winning it. They have a hard group with Turkey - world cup semi finalists and also the strong Denmark side who performed well in Euro. Both these sides havethe ability of stopping Greece from wualifying as well as playing Albanian in the opening game of qualifiers in the intimidating Albanian stadium will always be a hard fixture.

"Can Greece win the world cup?" It is a hard ask - but after Euro we have all learnt that anything is possible. Soccer is a strange game and yuo never know what is going to happen. ELLAS OLE EURO 2004 CHAMPIONS!

Gym(mate it's important orite we need to talk about this) lol

Hey MegaA ti kanis re? AHm dont know what to talk bout so I chose a vlakia, lol mate there I was at the gym mirror oh mirror oh mirror I pump out my bicep curls observing myself in the mirror who has the biggest biceps. Gee I love myself BAD lol. What do you think of new ford GT I think they should put the stripes on the hood of the car as it needs something to make it stand out more. Brazil beat Argentina in the tournament on sbs a couple of days ago both sides pretty evenly matched be interesting if they clash in the world cup.

Re: Gym(mate it's important orite we need to talk about this) lol

"Brazil beat Argentina in the tournament on sbs a couple of days ago both sides pretty evenly matched be interesting if they clash in the world cup."

Yeah man I thought Argentina played better than the Brazilians from what I saw anyways. I was also hoping that the Argentinians would win it as the Brazilians have won it enough times man. Also not very nice of the Brazilians rubbing it into the Argentinians when they scored a goal - especially the way they celebnated infromt of their bench. Bad sportsmanship a definite NO NO to the Brazilians there.