Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ellas

At this point in time I am in Sydney airport - awaiting a connecting flight to Bahrain where I will refuel for Athens. I still have 2 hours of waiting before I can board the flight and another some 23 hours of flight time. The big event ? The reason for the trip? GREECE VS TURKEY world cup qualifier September 7th.

Throughout this trip I might ad updates and use this forum as a journal for all who are interested to visit and read about how things are going and are able to get regular updates on this Greek trip.

For now to all who have read - take care - keep logging in. The page will not be updated till I am back down under which will be in October where you should expect to see some great pics on this page.

MegaA - ELLAS EURO 2004 CHAMPIONS!