Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
nice site mate...... good work...

yitoonas, neighbour....my boy, great site.... i finally look at it before i leave Australia.... to go to Europe and begin my adventure.... i'll have to spread the word..... you are the warrior king.... D

Re: nice site mate...... good work...

Hey man thanks for the comments. I hope everything goes ok for you in England and I'm sure it will. I'll speak to you in the coming days and be sure to see you soon.

Re: nice site mate...... good work...

These days its hard to find chat sites ....I dont know if you would be intrested but their is a html code on www.anfy.com java page for a chat page (copy paste from the program you download) , some look really good, and ill be happy to be using it from your website!

Re: Re: nice site mate...... good work...

I will keep it in mind and if this page gains popularity then I will definetelly consider it! Thanks for the info.