Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pou eisai?

pou eisai re pelopida? ela na ta poume re!!!!

Re: pou eisai?

Re when is your old man making the arny? I gave your folks the beep today as I was driving past your joint today.

Re: pou eisai?

I think there is a slight error in your diary about the euro cup final - you state that on the Sunday morning before the FRANCE game you went to church to pray - Shouldnt this be the PORTUGAL game re...???

Re: Re: pou eisai?

Dear Mr Gitona of over 3 decades.

You are absolutely correct with your query and the web designers will endeavour to corerct the error promptly.

It was not mentioned that the church was on the way home after frequenting a drinking establishment called "Marquee" and that the church Agio Eustra0ios was on the way back to my residence.

One may say how dare you enter the Church in such a state but the bible states that God loves us in all shaped and conditions and at all times.

Thank you for reporting this erroe to us.

Much Appreciated

Warriors Kingdom Webmasters.