Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Albert Park Spiders vs. Southport United 3-1

Maybe I shouldn't have called the mighty Albert Park Spiders losers at the end of the season. Karma has bitten me in the arse...

Sorry guys....

PS: I should have stopped that last goal...

Re: Albert Park Spiders vs. Southport United 3-1

Maybe it was that or maybe it was because you are missing the mighty souvlaki - you need to eat more souvlaki thats the problem. I did not get the chance to se you guys last weekend coz I was away but if yuo are playing this week at home I will come and have a look.

C u soon my friend.

Another loss agains the Mighty Spiders, that's 3 in a row now...
Looks like I'm getting too old for this game. I really should start thinking about retirement..

Nah I just think that yuo need to get into shape, for xeample, do some cardio on the beach, run around port melbourne where yuo will have all the kids follow you and then run up the steps of the town hall - just like Rocky. If Rocky could get fit and put up a good fight in his 50's then you should be able to do so as well.

Match on the weekend we played well - unfortunate Hugos shot went straight to the keeper, and we had enough possesion to score but never looked threatening enough.

We were definetelly not outclassed on the weekend and can only hope for a better result this week.