CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Camera testing from the 21st floor

Re: Camera testing from the 21st floor

Nice one elgdav!! great photos of... well everywhere really!!! I am very envious of that view - is it yours or are you visiting? anyway thanks for sharing those great pics - looks like your camera works well!

Interesting to have a new angle on things!

You would have thought the Altolusso people would have popped some gardens or something on the top of the wings..

Wow nice pics elgdav. I perticully like the first pic it would be a great spot for update's on the construction of the Admiral development

Cheers guys.

Paul, I live on the eighth floor of the south 'petal' so have a decent view of the bay, penarth and on a clear day even the Severn bridge. Fortunately the stairwell on the top few floors have large north facing windows which is where these are taken from. If you ever fancy a look let me know and gladly return your hospitality.

Wow! Fantastic pictures, it would be brill to see more of this type of thing from different locations around the city.

elgdav - Nice photos, I remember taking a few snaps from the same location when John Lewis/SD2 was under construction ...

Jefferson - Upstairs in Cineworld cinema offers a good view of Admiral development construction, I shall remember to take some pics every now and then ...

Well Gareth, your wish is my command

By the way, you can click on any of these images to get a bigger version.

elgdav,

Thanks. You're a star, another set of fab pictures to look at and remind me of home now that I have to live in that there London.

Would be good to see updates of the Admiral building as it progresses, as and when the opportunity presents.

Thanks again.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM