CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author
Comment
Re: Prospect Place - the return of!

As it's a Friday I thought a couple of updates are in order! As you can see the Horizon tower is almost completed - in fact I can see some curtains in a couple of the flats. The scaffolding is only left on the front and I guess the balconies will be going up soon on the West elevation.

The other new building is proceeding apace I guess there are only another three more floors left to go

that looks nothing like the render

The render doesn't show the west side only the south and east

Baywatcher
The render doesn't show the west side only the south and east

fair point

The tower block should be finished in two weeks at the latest and a number of residents are in the process of moving in (Bellways contractors have stopped parking in the tower block area of the car park as of this morning).

The tower is very nearly finished. On this side the balconies have all been added and the paintwork finished. The garden area is also nearly finished. They have erected a gate and fence and are working on surfacing the promenade. I would guess there is only about a week left to go.

Any pictures of the other sides of the building? Be interesting to what it looks like especially in comparison to the render. By the looks of things this is the side where the architect gave up. Unless the render is another lie.

The tower is almost ready for the residents! They have started to remove the last of the scaffolding. They are also now building the Promenade which leads to the cafe(?) which looks as if it is pretty well finished. Also the garden area seems to be nearly ready too.

The new flats are doing well. I guess they will only have two more floors before they put the roof on.

Baywatcher
The tower is almost ready for the residents! They have started to remove the last of the scaffolding. They are also now building the Promenade which leads to the cafe(?) which looks as if it is pretty well finished. Also the garden area seems to be nearly ready too.

The crane has to be dismantled before the Promenade and Podium gardens can open and that can't happen until it is no longer required for work on the two lower blocks under construction at the moment.(the other crane can't reach all parts)

I understand that there is zero interest in the 'cafe' at the moment.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM