CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Journalism in Wales

Did anyone see the new tv news programme about wales that started last night? Any good? What kind of level does it pitch itself at?

Re: Journalism in Wales

Yep I saw it.

Huw Edwards definately adds gravitas to it. I do feel it's on a bit late (10.25 on a sunday) and directly clashes with Match of the Day 2, which is a popular programme, so it might lose popularity because of that?

It was okay though..to be honest, I probably expected something a bit livelier, but then thats the sunday night problem..who wants to get into a raging debate on a sunday night!?

Re: Journalism in Wales

I agree the timing seems a little odd. Is it a live broadcast? Maybe Huw's schedule is part of it, and a desire not to clash with Newsnight on other days. I guess maybe a week day is seen as odd for a once a week news programme, where as sunday (like sunday papers) is a more natural time to reflect upon what's happened in the week until now.

If I get chance I'll watch it on iplayer.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM