CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FAO The Boss - we need a panic button

as you don't post on here as much as some of us, perhaps you can install a panic button at the top which allows us to click it and inform you the forum is down.

we nearly went a whole 12 hours without being able to post. you had a few chaps who were about to turn blue but we can breathe again now. phew.

Re: FAO The Boss - we need a panic button

Or you could just send Paul an email

I do apologise - normal service has now been resumed!!

oh and Jantra (and everyone) always feel free to email me paul@cardiffwalesmap.com
to notify or discuss cardiffwalesmap type issues

heh Kyle as we say in strangetown... where you to? are you back ome or still in the sand, feeling the Burj Khalifa is ok but wondering how cap qtr no. 1 is looking!!! and has bayscape gotten underway yet!!

paul - cardiffwalesmap
I do apologise - normal service has now been resumed!!

oh and Jantra (and everyone) always feel free to email me paul@cardiffwalesmap.com
to notify or discuss cardiffwalesmap type issues

heh Kyle as we say in strangetown... where you to? are you back ome or still in the sand, feeling the Burj Khalifa is ok but wondering how cap qtr no. 1 is looking!!! and has bayscape gotten underway yet!!

I'm still in the UAE Paul, thanks for asking. 9 months in with around another 18 months to go I would have thought. Loving Dubai, not so much working in Abu Dhabi, the commute is a bitch.

As you can imagine I might have visited Burj Khalifa once or twice Skyscraper heaven, although some of the finishing on the supertall apartment buildings is bloody shocking. Still more excited about seeing Bayscape start (no pressure Christopher)

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM