CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4/5 Dock Chambers...

... interesting proposal to add an additional floor of office accomodation. Its not much, only circa 2000 square feet, but given the amount of under-utilised space in the vicinity, it is unusual, if small, vote of confidence in commercial property in the "Old Butetown" area.

http://planning.cardiff.gov.uk/online-applications/files/4BE8D67C754DE2A002D417FFAA910547/pdf/13_00041_DCI-4.5DS_Mans_DAST23963470000.pdf-1051004.pdf

Re: 4/5 Dock Chambers...

I can't work out exactly where this is. According to Google maps it's Pascoe House which is the nice looking building on the end of Bute St across the road from RBS - how the hell can they add another floor to that without it looking awful?

Re: 4/5 Dock Chambers...

It's the one further down - the red brick - I think it has a Nursery in it, next to the open car park. It is attractive but I don't think this will effect it too much as its a mansard roof which slopes away from the parapets.

Hopefully like it will bring some more footfall. Maybe next merchant place? will kick start, although I think that's wishful thinking.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM