CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardiff property market

I feel a bit callous asking this so soon after a relative has died but how do people feel about the property market in Cardiff? I'll have a property to sell soon as a beneficiary of a will and just looking online it looks like prices in Cardiff may have gone down slightly from the peak. To be honest I'm not sure what the peak would have been for my property, 300k perhaps. Maybe we're now looking at 250k. Hope it won't take us ages to sell.

Re: Cardiff property market

Yeah you come across Callous Frank - enjoy your inheritance.

Blimey, that's a bit full on.

Bola Tew
Yeah you come across Callous Frank - enjoy your inheritance.

You never had to think about these things after someone died?

ignore bola tew.

consider whatever you get from the sale as a bonus as it will be something you didn't have before. If they are first time buyers you may even get to act a little altruistically and help them get on the property ladder.

good luck either way

If it was worth 300k then is expect 250 is the absolute minimum you can expect. And it'd probably only ve as low as that because of the stamp duty threshold.

really Frank - you come across as being a leech - profit driven reprobate - Thatcher's sperm - didn't even mention the deceased - wrong 'un

Bola Tew
really Frank - you come across as being a leech - profit driven reprobate - Thatcher's sperm - didn't even mention the deceased - wrong 'un

this is a forum about Cardiff development. Frank asked a valid question about the property market. Perhaps you can explain why you'd want to know about the deceased? That seems a rather bizarre thing to request

Just looking around prime location there doesn't seem to be much available around Canton. Somewhat more in Pontcanna. I've pretty much ruled out everywhere else, with the possible exception of Roath, but that's very studenty. I'd like to think if a 1-2 bedroom flat cost 150k in Pontcanna it would be more like 130k in Canton.

Hi Frank,

My condolences for your loss.

We're a local Estate Agents based just outside of Cardiff in Whitchurch, we're a local family run business that's been around for a while. We know the area well and would be happy to help point you in the right direction.
Here's our website if you want to have a look at the properties we currently have available:
http://www.thomashwood.com/

Hi Frank,

My CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GAIN!.

We're a MONEY GRABBING Estate Agents based just outside of Cardiff in Moneychurch, we're a multinational business that's been around for a week. We sort of know the area well (google maps you know!) and would be happy to help point your money in the right direction.
As with all Estate agents we don't have any formal qualifications but we do put letters after our names!:

PS we like to spam forums for that extra few £££££

http://www.propertyinvestmentproject.co.uk/blog/15-reasons-why-estate-agents-are-idiots/

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM