CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardiff google maps quiz...

Question 1- where is this fine looking property.

Re: Cardiff google maps quiz...

Capel Gwilym Road

cp
Capel Gwilym Road

Spot on.

Well done sir.
I knew I wouldn't be the only person to have noticed that place. It's been like that for years.

mad nothing has been done with it

on another google map issue, what is the giant oval shape building you can see on satellite in this area, looks massive, anyone?

eric
mad nothing has been done with it

on another google map issue, what is the giant oval shape building you can see on satellite in this area, looks massive, anyone?

It's the Welsh Government's listening station; our 'value-engineered' version of P!ne G@p or Menw!th H!ll,running a welsh version of EC#EL@N or PR!$M. Its eavesdropping is primarily directed at the fiercest opponent of the overreaching, fascist Welsh state. I can't identify him as I don't want to blow his cover.

He is our version of As$@nge, $nowden or M@nn!Ng. He is pimpernel-like and has many identities. All I will say is that he doesn't live in Cardiff but he maintains a base very close to the border, in the VOG, which is a hotbed of dissent.

His ultimate aim is to overthrow the Welsh state leviathon by launching a centre-far-right business focused organisation. Not a political party, but a group capable of putting this failing nation's affairs in order by using the stick rather than the carrot.

Vive la revolution!!!

That oval thing is a roofed over reservoir I believe - on Wenallt Road- it has been there for years

This is the entrance - the sign clearly says Dwr Cymru

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM