CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ideal restaurant in city centre for post wedding meal

Hi all, having an informal wedding at city hall with a midday finish would really appreciate any suggestions with regard to a restaurant for a meal afterwards it's a small party of about twenty people so money not really a concern though I would like it in the city centre. Thanks

Re: Ideal restaurant in city centre for post wedding meal

My cousin got married at City Hall (3rd time!) in May and had her reception at the Park House Club. I didn't go, but my parents did and they said that the whole experience was superb.

http://www.parkhouseclub.com/food-and-drink/food-menus.php

Huw
Hi all, having an informal wedding at city hall with a midday finish would really appreciate any suggestions with regard to a restaurant for a meal afterwards it's a small party of about twenty people so money not really a concern though I would like it in the city centre. Thanks

don't do it. the ball gets bigger the chain gets smaller.

the parkhouse is a great suggestion. It won't be the cheapest but they are very attentive to detail, service is great and seeing as it is a wedding they'll put on a great do for you. its a short walk too!

Had a great day yesterday at chapel 1877 thanks for the advice.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM