CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Cardiff Central

I took the bus today and noticed a poster saying the Cardiff Bus "customer service centre" on Wood Street is closing.

Apart from being seriously narked off about this happening with no indication of a replacement I was interested that one of the reasons given is "impending developments in the city centre" so I'm wondering if the plans mentioned in the above news article also include the building on Wood St. As someone else pointed out the recently opened Tesco is on a 20 year lease which suggests it's unlikely that building will be demolished, so I'm wondering what it is about the plans that makes this closure necessary.

Citypedia Cardiff

Re: Cardiff Central

looking at the bus website gives this

Closure of our Customer Service Centre
03/03/2014
As a result of a business review and impending developments in the city centre, our Customer Service Centre in Wood Street will close after business on Saturday 29 March.

How to contact us
You can either contact us through our website, by phone on 02920 666 444 or in person at our Head Office, Sloper Road, Leckwith, Cardiff CF11 8TB (routes 1, 2, 92, 93, 94 stop close by)

Where can I buy tickets?
You can purchase tickets on the bus and through the iff app. Day tickets can also be purchased from the Tourist Information Centre at the Old Library.

Where can I find out about bus times?
As well as our app, website, Twitter and Facebook feeds you can also collect a copy of your timetable from your local library or from the Tourist Information Centre at the Old Library. You can also contact Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 22 33.

Where can I collect lost property?
All items of lost property can be collected from our Head Office.

1 2 3
CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM