CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Student Castle

At a guess the first students should take up residence in the city centre Student Castle this month... Can anyone tell me how many students can be accomadated in this new building? Should add some extra bustle to ole Cardiff Town

Re: Student Castle

About 5 people plus a couple of parakeets.

Slim Bola
At a guess the first students should take up residence in the city centre Student Castle this month... Can anyone tell me how many students can be accomadated in this new building? Should add some extra bustle to ole Cardiff Town

350, according to the student accommodation website.

£110 quid a week, if you're interested. And I used to moan about £400 a term.

Lyndon
Slim Bola

350, according to the student accommodation website.

£110 quid a week, if you're interested. And I used to moan about £400 a term.

Dear god, I remember my rent being 37 pounds a week, but then that was in Ponty and it was 20 years ago !

Blimey I used to share a hole in the ground covered with a few foot of torn canvas for sixpence a month! Ah Polytechnic days!!

You were spoiled! 22 of us under a toffee wrapper on the M1. Had to walk 30 miles to college. Ah, Happy Days!

That looks like a good rate of return! No wonder developers appear to want to change every available office block in the city centre into Student Housing.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM