CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lay offs

I'm a new member poster on here, and although I would normally never say this, but you all must think so much about yourself.

I just turned on my television, and what did I see? Lay-offs in Carmarthen. We here don't have a pot to piss in, and it aggravates me to read you all moaning and groaning about this and that, and nothing that really matters.

You always talk about how Cardiff is struggling, but it isn't! Have you even felt the recession down in your money hole?

That's my piece, and I'm slinging off.

Re: Lay offs

Des - Carmarthen
I'm a new member poster on here, and although I would normally never say this, but you all must think so much about yourself.

I just turned on my television, and what did I see? Lay-offs in Carmarthen. We here don't have a pot to piss in, and it aggravates me to read you all moaning and groaning about this and that, and nothing that really matters.

You always talk about how Cardiff is struggling, but it isn't! Have you even felt the recession down in your money hole?

That's my piece, and I'm slinging off.

you must have it bad if that is what you truly think

Member poster? Fail.

Also, I don't think Cardiff could ever be called a "money hole".

Surely that should be 'Money Pit'??

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM