CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St Mary St - Activity

Saw this on Wales On Line, there may be hope yet??

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/famous-city-street-set-renaissance-6175747

Comment?

Re: St Mary St - Activity

des - penarth
Saw this on Wales On Line, there may be hope yet??

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/famous-city-street-set-renaissance-6175747

Comment?

I saw this to. About time something was done here. This part of St Mary Street has been looking dreadful for a long time. Might pop in to DC just to see if it can help clear up blank spots in my memory from my misspent youth.

looking to open on 22nd November. Not much time to fit out a up market restaurant and nightclub. What sort of state is the Liquid unit in at the moment?

Will they not incur the wrath of PC Knacker. It's part of the Dry Zone isn't it?

Maxfil
looking to open on 22nd November. Not much time to fit out a up market restaurant and nightclub. What sort of state is the Liquid unit in at the moment?

There have been builders working there since August. Prior to that Liquid was in one hell of a state, everything ripped out.

When Liquid/Life went bust I heard that unknown disgruntled people had smashed all of the wash basins and toilets and left the water running. The damage wasn't discovered for many hours and the whole place was waterlogged from top to bottom, necessitating a gutting and complete internal rebuild.

I noticed a site visit beginning yesterday, two women and one man looking happy and excited as they entered the building.

The saturation policy has resulted in potential businesses being stymied; however our nightlife seems to be more widely distributed throughout the city centre (and inner city) which I judge to be a success in terms of creating a more liveable city.

B. Lee Dingobvious
When Liquid/Life went bust I heard that unknown disgruntled people had smashed all of the wash basins and toilets and left the water running. The damage wasn't discovered for many hours and the whole place was waterlogged from top to bottom, necessitating a gutting and complete internal rebuild.

I noticed a site visit beginning yesterday, two women and one man looking happy and excited as they entered the building.

The saturation policy has resulted in potential businesses being stymied; however our nightlife seems to be more widely distributed throughout the city centre (and inner city) which I judge to be a success in terms of creating a more liveable city.

Was the underlined a Freudian Slip bearing in mind the earlier part of your post?

LOL
B. Lee Dingobvious

Was the underlined a Freudian Slip bearing in mind the earlier part of your post?

LOL at LOL

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM