CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
planning application

Hi I was hoping someone could help I am trying to find a planning application for 519 cowbridge road east. 9 flats plus a small morrisons. Does anyone know how I could get to see a copy online?thanks

Re: planning application

Is that Cowbridge Road East or West?

If it's in Canton I think its on the site of the old Canton Health Centre opposite the Funeral Home.

http://planning.cardiff.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=_CARDIFF_DCAPR_98615

alun
Hi I was hoping someone could help I am trying to find a planning application for 519 cowbridge road east. 9 flats plus a small morrisons. Does anyone know how I could get to see a copy online? thanks

If you go to the planning pages on the Cardiff council website (www.cardiff.gov.uk)you can search for applications. Most of the pages have a button showing "Click hear to view planning applications" and this will take you to the search pages where you can search by address, postcode, application reference number amongst other methods.

I couldn't see one for 519 but there is one for 516, the Evan Willams Jnr. garage, which involves 9 flats over a car showroom which is reference number 13/01576/DCO. Could be the one you are looking for? They may have swapped the showroom for a Morrisons.

Thanks both for your replies, Bishop84 its the 516 Cowbridge road east application. Thanks once again for your help. cheers Alun

Can't be too far from where I live. Not far from Victoria Park I'd guess.

There is also an application in to convert the ty Pwll coch pub into flats so quite a change for two adjacent plots. The plans for the garage look quite good. ..well much better than what is currently there and I am sure a morrisons local will be good for the area. Thank god its not tesco.

Scaffolding going up today on the pub.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM