CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
not A friend of this forum!

OK, so to those who saw that - somewhat disturbing post, it is now deleted. Sorry Simon but yours went also as the post deleted was the head of a thread - however I do know the ip and will keep an eye on things here to hope that it was a very badly judged one-off. What can I say, certainly not the type of post that this place exists for - but maybe a reminder to all that standards of respect for others and decency are to be very much encouraged on a forum such as this, otherwise things do get out of control. If I've gotta police it all the time then basically... I won't! and I will just remove it, which would be a shame, as used properly it is a pretty worthwhile forum for those interested in Cardiff.

Re: not A friend of this forum!

what did it say, in a roundabout way?

Hi Jantra - Nasty stuff! - language, threats.. still none the wiser are you mind you neither am I and I read it!! If only we could keep this place to concrete and cranes eh what a happy place it would be! any news on Bayscape?

paul cardiffwalesmap
any news on Bayscape?

I saw a large sow flying over the site this morning.

language and threats against whom exactly?

I'm not going to say who - that's why I removed the post, anyway it wasn't you. Anyway crisis over, nothing to see here, hopefully we can get back to normal. Although it has to be said that this place is not as friendly as it once was which probably detracts new people from getting involved, que sera sera

paul cardiffwalesmap
I'm not going to say who - that's why I removed the post, anyway it wasn't you. Anyway crisis over, nothing to see here, hopefully we can get back to normal. Although it has to be said that this place is not as friendly as it once was which probably detracts new people from getting involved, que sera sera

Sounds out of turn. Its not really in keeping with the purpose of this forum. You have the ip so that should be enough to block them.

It would be helpful if everyone respected others opinions even if they agree with them

Jantra

It would be helpful if everyone respected others opinions even if they agree with them

Well, if we can't manage that then we do have problems!

DaiB
Jantra

Well, if we can't manage that then we do have problems!

At times I am the dullest

Re: not A friend of this forum

Jantra
paul cardiffwalesmap

Sounds out of turn. Its not really in keeping with the purpose of this forum. You have the ip so that should be enough to block them.

I respect your opinion even if I do agree with you too

Re: not A friend of this forum

Unfortunately it's not easy to ban someones IP most arn't static and peeps can also use proxy chain ect. Best thing to do is contact there isp with a log of what has been said.

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM