CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATRiuM 2A

Will be a two-storey building and contain a University operated catering facility on its ground floor and a new Students' Union on the first floor.

ATRiuM 2A render..

This is how it looked today..

Re: ATRiuM 2A

That's progressing nicely.

I like the little bit of red on the building. I never get tired looking at Atrium building, it's been a good addition to the city.

Kyle
That's progressing nicely.

I like the little bit of red on the building. I never get tired looking at Atrium building, it's been a good addition to the city.

blue would be better!!

Is that red brick maybe? like on the existing building so may not look as red as render suggests in real life so's to speak?

I wonder if we'll get ATRiuM 2B the other end of the building?

2B or not 2B, that is the question...

murfilicious
2B or not 2B, that is the question...

I remember reading something on Walesonline April about it being extended eastwards. I guess that's 2B ?

Kyle
I never get tired looking at Atrium building, it's been a good addition to the city.

Agreed. UoG have good track record on buildings in Cardiff given that RWCMD is one of theirs as well. I just hope it continues following the formation of USW. Some of Newport's builds haven't been as good.

4th March..

not as nice a day as the 4th of March - anyway March 14th...

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM