CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First video showing construction progress of the £450m Swansea University Bay Campus

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/business-news/first-video-showing-construction-progress-6910648

Swansea University's Vice -Chancellor Professor Richard B Davies said: "This massive campus development by is the largest university-led knowledge economy project in the UK and one of the best in Europe.

" It would not have been possible without funding support by the EIB and, perhaps even more importantly, the thorough and comprehensive due diligence exercise undertaken by the EIB.

"The positive results of this exercise gave the other funders the confidence that Swansea had the academic strengths, support of industry, and management competence to deliver on the proposed scale."

Re: First video showing construction progress of the £450m Swansea University Bay Campus

This person with their little helicopter filming kit is making some nice visuals to accompany our interweb local development news hunts. I look forward to seeing something over Dumballs Road...

Re: First video showing construction progress of the £450m Swansea University Bay Campus

Interesting, but on the wrong forum really seeing as this is a Cardiff forum.

Skyscrapercity's Welsh forum pages are probably a better place for this

I think its nice to see developments in the local area, skyscrapercity doesn't really have many posters from our region and is quiet because of it.

Me
This person with their little helicopter filming kit is making some nice visuals to accompany our interweb local development news hunts. I look forward to seeing something over Dumballs Road...

Gotta get myself one of those helicopters - we'd have cardiffwalesmap heli updates of everything!! hornby size station improvements, kitchens, sites that have been empty for years - and even some decent developments.

SOON - Coming to a building site near you....

Cardiff
I think its nice to see developments in the local area, skyscrapercity doesn't really have many posters from our region and is quiet because of it.

Yeah I know, I was just in a bad mood yesterday

Kyle
Cardiff

Cheer up you grumpy sod or we'll send you back to the desert!!

paul cardiffwalesmap
Kyle
Cardiff

Cheer up you grumpy sod or we'll send you back to the desert!!

Don't tempt me, I'm missing living in a skyscraper !

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM