CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Posts being blocked as spam

I've just had my second post blocked because it was identified as Spam. It was just a normal post about Dumballs Road. Is this happening to anyone else?

Re: Posts being blocked as spam

I've reposted it without the link to the council website and it went in fine. Does Cardiff Wales Map think the council are spam-bots!? I know that question could be answered on so many different levels...

It's happened to me a couple of times on various threads. I've found that if you post a test message on a different thread and then try again it's normally okay.

I've had the problem once ( no jokes about the content of my posts, please). Is the anti spam copy the letters ,n numbers really necessary?

URBANO
I've had the problem once ( no jokes about the content of my posts, please). Is the anti spam copy the letters ,n numbers really necessary?

We were being bombarded with ridiculous erroneous posts and by having that system they have pretty much disappeared, presumably landing us with this other problem My apologies for that - I will investigate!

As you attempt to wrap your mind around the Christian message, it is important to come to terms with the Father's love for the Son. If the death of Jesus doesn't provide the only way into God's family as taught in Scripture, then the Bible contradicts itself and the Father's love for the Son is seriously called into question. After all, what father truly loves his son if he sends him to die for no good reason?

Christianity hinges on the fact that the Father not only "loved the world so much that He gave His only Son," (John 3:16) but also on the fact that "the Father loves the Son." (John 3:35) A couple chapters later Jesus said again, "The Father loves the Son." (John 5:20) And a little later Jesus said yet a third time, "As the Father has loved me." (John 15:9)

Now stop and think about this fact. It is critical if you are going to acquire a biblical worldview and a correct understanding of religion. There are those in our day who seem perfectly content with the theory that Christianity is just one of a number of good spiritual options. But that is simply impossible. Unless Christianity is the only way to the Father, then the God of the Bible is not truly as loving as He claims to be. After all, who would send his son to go through what Jesus went through unless it was the only way to rescue those who are lost?

God simply cannot be full of love and truth if Jesus is just one of many ways to the Father. Christ must be the only way, not only because He said so Himself, but also because Jesus made it clear in His teaching that the Father loves the Son.

Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6) Now that makes sense and fits with the rest of Scripture. The death of Jesus and the Father's love for the Son cannot be joined together unless Jesus was absolutely correct about being the only way to the Father.

Christianity only makes sense if you stick to the truth that Jesus is the only way to heaven. Otherwise, you end up with a "God" who claims to love His Son, but who decided to provide one more path to paradise when it really wasn't necessary for our salvation. That crazy theory doesn't stand up under the weight and the pain of Christ's crucifixion.

No I think the anti spam thing works a treat!

Zach
As you attempt to wrap your mind around the Christian message, it is important to come to terms with the Father's love for the Son. If the death of Jesus doesn't provide the only way into God's family as taught in Scripture, then the Bible contradicts itself and the Father's love for the Son is seriously called into question. After all, what father truly loves his son if he sends him to die for no good reason?

Christianity hinges on the fact that the Father not only "loved the world so much that He gave His only Son," (John 3:16) but also on the fact that "the Father loves the Son." (John 3:35) A couple chapters later Jesus said again, "The Father loves the Son." (John 5:20) And a little later Jesus said yet a third time, "As the Father has loved me." (John 15:9)

Now stop and think about this fact. It is critical if you are going to acquire a biblical worldview and a correct understanding of religion. There are those in our day who seem perfectly content with the theory that Christianity is just one of a number of good spiritual options. But that is simply impossible. Unless Christianity is the only way to the Father, then the God of the Bible is not truly as loving as He claims to be. After all, who would send his son to go through what Jesus went through unless it was the only way to rescue those who are lost?

God simply cannot be full of love and truth if Jesus is just one of many ways to the Father. Christ must be the only way, not only because He said so Himself, but also because Jesus made it clear in His teaching that the Father loves the Son.

Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6) Now that makes sense and fits with the rest of Scripture. The death of Jesus and the Father's love for the Son cannot be joined together unless Jesus was absolutely correct about being the only way to the Father.

Christianity only makes sense if you stick to the truth that Jesus is the only way to heaven. Otherwise, you end up with a "God" who claims to love His Son, but who decided to provide one more path to paradise when it really wasn't necessary for our salvation. That crazy theory doesn't stand up under the weight and the pain of Christ's crucifixion.

I think you're taking John 5:20 ou of context. Meanwhile I am seeking a reliable partner in the UK to enable me to transfer financial assets currently held in Nigerian bank accounts...

Ash
Zach

I think you're taking John 5:20 ou of context. Meanwhile I am seeking a reliable partner in the UK to enable me to transfer financial assets currently held in Nigerian bank accounts...

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM