CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MESSAGE BOARD PROBLEMS - AGAIN!

Thanks Paul. I'm guessing maybe everyone else is having the same problem as me but in case it'n uniquely mine I'm unable to get past the first page of any thread.

Good luck with the screwdriver!

No problems until today. Only the first page of threads show, with no link displayed to other pages.

Just to keep you posted this is the reply I've received regarding this issue...

==========================================================

We have notified the Programming Department to look into this for you. They should have it fixed shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

==========================================================

OK so I fibbed about the screwdriver! and I've found that banging my head against the wall hasn't fixed the problem either!!!

Still I hope it's sorted before the new BBC opens!! apologies again

You could share a Grand Opening with the Glass Needle........perhaps not. I'll get my coat.....

Hi,

I think there is still a problem with the message board. I did a quick search on Bayscape and WTF the thread started in August 2009!, now that can not be right.

I think all the dates have got messed up some how or we've entered a worm hole or the like, cause I for one I have not been sat here for 5 years moaning about the lack of progress on this'n'that project.

Does anyone know when the new library will open?

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM