CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spam filter ... is rejecting non-spam messages!

RandomComment
I hope you\'re not paying for the spam filter. Its clearly not fit for purpose. Genuine messages struggle to get through, but \"Nike Free Run\" plus gobbledegook does?

what is that saying about the quality of your posts

RandomComment
I hope you\\\'re not paying for the spam filter. Its clearly not fit for purpose. Genuine messages struggle to get through, but \\\"Nike Free Run\\\" plus gobbledegook does?

Apologies, but believe me no one is more pissed off about this crap than me! However I am away til the end of this week. This messageboard format is due for renewal on the 22nd theres no way I can make a payment for a service that has become plagued with issues! It was fine for years but recently its taken a nose dive. Still last day in florida so gotta get back to pool now!

paul cardiffwalesmap
RandomComment
I hope you\\\\\\\'re not paying for the spam filter. Its clearly not fit for purpose. Genuine messages struggle to get through, but \\\\\\\"Nike Free Run\\\\\\\" plus gobbledegook does?

Apologies, but believe me no one is more pissed off about this crap than me! However I am away til the end of this week. This messageboard format is due for renewal on the 22nd theres no way I can make a payment for a service that has become plagued with issues! It was fine for years but recently its taken a nose dive. Still last day in florida so gotta get back to pool now!

Thinly veiled 'I've spent the spam filter software money on a jolly in the sun' post IMHO

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM