CARDIFFWALESMAP

f o r u m

if it's about Cardiff..
Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business,
Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking,
Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc..
then we want it here!

City Centre
:: You Tube :: FLICKR :: Cardiff Bay :: CCFC Stadium :: Cardiff Sports Village :: Wales Map :: brought to you by... PR Design and Print

CardiffWalesMap
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Office Lettings

ITV are now in 3 Assembly Square. Whilst they appear to have very small office space, they at least have a nice big corporate logo up in the entrance!

I don't know whether it's exclusively part of the ITV space (or a shared facility), but a large sweep of the space on the ground floor of the development has been given over to what is effectively a length of fitted kitchen units.

I hadn't anticipated a culinary 'centre of creativity' on the ground floor. Is it perhaps part of a cooking show that they make?

possibly no bus station at all. is it really needed? expensive land anywhere central.

Its possible these kitchen units are something to do with the life science hub as biology labs have some commonality with fitted kitchens, fridges and all. But I doubt it as I thought the hub was all office space. Could be a lab tech demo space, but again i doubt it. Might just be a kitchen!

Wizard
ITV are now in 3 Assembly Square. Whilst they appear to have very small office space, they at least have a nice big corporate logo up in the entrance!

I don\'t know whether it\'s exclusively part of the ITV space (or a shared facility), but a large sweep of the space on the ground floor of the development has been given over to what is effectively a length of fitted kitchen units.

I hadn\'t anticipated a culinary \'centre of creativity\' on the ground floor. Is it perhaps part of a cooking show that they make?

or perhaps its a top end canteen for the workers

CARDIFFWALESMAP - FORUM