THE FORUM

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Radio City Crowd Last Nite Was LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt believe it. I had 10th row, dead center seats in this fantastic venue. And when they began their first song, "Psychological" (thinking everyone must be standing and moving like me) kept hearing: "SIT DOWN!!!!" and I saw that the WHOLE ****in orchestra were sitting. So we moved to a much ****tier area (way to the side and much farther back) where the few people that were dancing were.
I've seen the PSB's on their last 4 tours, at least, in NYC at both seated venues and GA venues and people always stood and grooved the entire show. But last nite , people only got up when they heard "THE HITS"! then, whenever a new song was played (anything within the last 10 years, it seemed!) all sat down!

The Boys did 7 songs from "FUNDAMENTAL" and this crowd was DEAD during all of them. Hardly anyone seemed to know the new songs....at least they didnt show it!

Re: Radio City Crowd Last Nite Was LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tom
I've just read your message about the crowd sitting down through the new songs . . . strange but maybe Neil should have told them to dance ?

What was the stage show like ?
I am writing this while at work in Newcastle U.k. Neil's home town . . . its raining dull but not cold
Numb has just been released as a single there is a song on the cd single called Party Song which is very very good its loud and high energy

I am looking forward to seeing them in the uk however the news is it will be January 2007 no dates have been released yet
I last saw them on the RELEASE tour when they played Newcastle and met them at the stage door for signing things
Regards
Peter