Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Radiator mascots

Having recently seen the Baby's dummy recently on the forum I thought that mascots would be an interesting subject. So to start it off is my Mickey Mouse. https://postimg.org/image/d3mgdx4nj/

Re: Radiator mascots

Try again
%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Here you are, Derek:

Click on your image,then press the Share button, select the Hotlink for forums line, and paste into your message. For the Friends site, I then need to delete the beginning and end of the code,so that it just starts with [img... and ends with .../img]

We'll beat Photobucket yet!

Thanks Mike

This is another, a Rosengart that goes slow can only be escargot

Bill Gardener as asked me to post this pne that he intends to use on his special all Ali Gordon England cup [image/sbwg82p1d/' target='_blank'>IMG]</p>
              <p style="margin:15px 0;">Location: Oakley, hants</p>      <div class="bn-forum-thread-links-date">
        <div class="bn-forum-thread-links">
                    <i class="bn-icon bn-icon-mail-alt"></i> <a href="mailto:derek.c.sheldon@gmail.com" style="n  color: #000000">Email</a>  
        </div>
        <div class="bn-forum-thread-date">Jul 4th, 2017 - 6:45 AM</div>
      </div>      </div>
      </div>
</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
  Bravenet.jQuery(function(){
  var emojiConvert = new EmojiConvertor();
  emojiConvert.img_set =

This one at Beauliue [image/kvjhseh2n/][img]https://s3.postimg.org/4xas29mur/IMG]

Thanks Derek for posting the photo of Dumbo!

There's a nice "Dice" mascot on eBay just now for some who feels lucky!

All the best
Bill G

I have two mascots, Pandora - Name of my car too...
and a Curling Gentleman.

I've forgotten how they attach to the rad-cap, though obviously with a screw.
Pandora can be rotated without coming off, so at least she can always be facing forwards ?????
The rad-cap is probably not a A7 screw on type (£2 at a auto-jumble), however I have fitted the winged rad cap base system for my RP rad.

This thread has distracted me from the serious business of chassis/body restoration and set me on a quest for some jewelry for the Seven so with my love of all (most) things French this seemed a good compromise. The perspective of the photo makes Bibendum look bigger than he is, this is a miniature version probably meant for some other purpose.