Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Pokemon [Ep 1 A 709] Temporadas 1 A 14 720p
Pokemon [Ep 1 A 709] Temporadas 1 A 14 720p > http://tllg.net/mXoun3TDIdkbT4DtaHIL Pokemon [Ep 1 A 709] Temporadas 1 A 14 720p b92c5eb40e Sara Groves-Add To The Beauty mp3 samsung gt s5230 game Samvel Yervi...
Views: 607   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 11:02am
by lachgrant
Dancing In The Moonlight.pdf
Dancing In The Moonlight.pdf > http://tllg.net/dIhZ722O7yS6WkvAXgQ Dancing In The Moonlight.pdf b92c5eb40e Secret of sex full movie downlod 18inhd free accounts Paragon Partition Manager 12 Professional 10....
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 1:51am
by migusal
Dancing In The Moonlight.pdf > http://tllg.net/dIhZ722O7yS6WkvAXgQ Dancing In The Moonlight.pdf b92c5eb40e Secret of sex full movie downlod 18inhd free accounts Paragon Partition Manager 12 Professional 10....
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 1:48am
by migusal
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 1:44am
by migusal
t
Tolli
Congratulations to the best team in the league, The Mighty Spiders
Hi guys, I think it's the end of the season and time to reflect. Our stable mates, the Albert Park Spiders have had a perfect season, 18 wins out of 18 games, and rightfully deserve the crown this season. Looks like i'll have to eat humble pie after calling the...
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2008 4:47pm
by Tolli
t
Tolli
Albert Park Spiders vs. Southport United 3-1
Maybe I shouldn't have called the mighty Albert Park Spiders losers at the end of the season. Karma has bitten me in the arse... Sorry guys.... PS: I should have stopped that last goal...
Views: 304   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2008 2:47pm
by megaA
t
Tolli
Southport vs. Caulfield Cougars
Hi guys, Another great win, lucky we could be our own referee. Otherwise I don't think we'd have won this one... Thanks ref.. ;) tolli
Views: 277   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2008 9:49am
by megaA
t
Tolli
Guys.... guess what.....?
Winning is a lot harder when there is a proper referee on the field..... who'd have thought?
Views: 299   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2008 9:27am
by megaA
r
rob
TENNIS CHAOS AT 2008 AUSOPEN!
The more time that passes since Tuesdays events, the more the police add to their ‘version’ of what transpired. They are making claims about who did what and threatening to charge individuals without providing evidence to back up their claims. I a...
Views: 316   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 26, 2008 12:00pm
by MegaA (site admi...
m
MegaA
Heidelberg United
Guys whilst the official Heidelberg site is being fixed feel free to post on this one - there is no need to register your nickname and go to the trouble of filling in all sorts of details. Anyways what was the score the other night in the practice match and wha...
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 11:01am
by MegaA
m
MegaA
Southport Souvlaki and ... ?
This year as part of the canteen it is intended that something will also be made to complement the souvlaki. What would people also like to see in the canteen keeping in mind that a big part of the club is muslim. Would people like to see the comeback of the traditio...
Views: 375   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 4, 2007 1:42am
by Odin7
How do YOU get back to the NSL....
1. (Identify your product or current status quo.) Realise that you're a product competing against other Products in the Market Place. Assess the strengths of your product. If you don't know where you are coming from you can't determine were you are going (or where yo...
Views: 624   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 10, 2003 5:39pm
by frank Mihalopoul...
m
MegaA
Southport Coach 2007
At a extensive meeting last Sunday Anatoli was once again voted as coach for Southport United season 2007. The appointment of Toli has its negatives and its positives - on the negative it is fair to say that through his love and competiveness Toli can be remember...
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 9:53pm
by MegaA
The funny thing is about Mad Maco
YOu know the funny thing is about Mad Maco, is that Greece is a country with full of wisdom and faith, and today people still continue that. Its also a developed country known for verious things.... Fyrom on the other hand, is a undeveloped country and has been for o...
Views: 747   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2007 9:57pm
by MegaA
pou eisai?
pou eisai re pelopida? ela na ta poume re!!!!
Views: 453   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2007 5:43pm
by MegaA
nice site mate...... good work...
yitoonas, neighbour....my boy, great site.... i finally look at it before i leave Australia.... to go to Europe and begin my adventure.... i'll have to spread the word..... you are the warrior king.... D
Views: 516   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 6, 2006 11:45pm
by That great DVD
How do i get a copy of that dvd
How do i got a copy of that greek celebrations dvd , perhaps you could upload it on google video! Or something! GREEKS MACEDONIANS UNITED Peace Bob
Views: 427   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 6, 2006 11:41pm
by That great DVD
j
John
CV8
car has been found although it is in pieces :(
Views: 485   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 4:35pm
by John Mavvro
our new home
to all the alexandrinoi looks like we've found our new home as our own committee doesn't want us no more
Views: 430   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2006 11:40pm
by MegaA (Site admi...
m
MegaA
EURO CUP CELBREATIONS 6 MONTHS DOWN THE TRACK!
Look at this guy who was still celebrating the euro win on New Years Eve 2004. Proving that we might of won once but the memory will last a lifetime. Some Six months after the event Tony watched all the games on New Years eve with his mates singing! Hava read - cove...
Views: 558   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 3, 2005 10:06pm
by MegaA
Good see Con Boutsianis is here
There is Boutsianis and he play or he play for national leage but now he is here. Well done Con Boutsianis. You are very good and best player.
Views: 987   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 11:30pm
by John Mavvro
m
MegaA
Ellas
At this point in time I am in Sydney airport - awaiting a connecting flight to Bahrain where I will refuel for Athens. I still have 2 hours of waiting before I can board the flight and another some 23 hours of flight time. The big event ? The reason for the trip? GR...
Views: 533   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2004 9:36pm
by MegaA
galanoleykoi peirates
Xeretismata apo Ellada re magkes. Megaa oreo site **** mou. kai tora sto zoumi tis ipothesis ...sas eidame re paidia edo stin patrida na panigirizete kai palabosame pio poli. itan fantasiko na ksero oti tin idia ora pou palabona me to eyropaiko edo stin patrida kai...
Views: 611   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2004 11:56pm
by MegaA
Greece-Soccer
George re MANGA your site rocks re. Greece did well in the Euro cup. At last they did somethin, lol. Their german coach has decided to stay with the greek team eginai elinas autos, lol. Do you think Greece have a good chance of winning the world cup? Brazil will giv...
Views: 554   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2004 1:02am
by MegaA
m
MegaA
Best Underdog Achievement in Soccer History?
What do you guys think? Was the Greek win in Euro the best achievement from a underdog side in the history of soccer? Coming into the tournament they were 101 - 1 odds - enormous odds and they had never scored a goal. Lets not make a mistake it was a huge ask of the...
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 1:41am
by ΜΑΝΙΑΤΗΣ
Con Boutsianis is the best player
You know John Anastasiadis is best player from your team. I follow Boutsianis as he is best player to play now.
Views: 1017   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2004 7:16pm
by MegaA
c
chez
fantasy football
hi guys if any of you are like me a footy nut then try this site its a fantasy football site. its free to register and lots of friendly banter on the message board. http://teamtalk.sundayleague.com/f.php?f=teresa
Views: 614   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2004 10:12am
by chez
NicEe siTeeee
hellOoz ge0rge.. nice site u got here.. uve done well with it~!!! so keep up the g0od work.. thanx 4 listening to all mah pr0blemz.. ur nice to talk 2!! dONt chanGE!! take care of urself.. -jeSsica..
Views: 538   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2004 8:05pm
by MegaA (site admi...
Re: Preston fans desrtoy club!
should have been relegated - thats all. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Thank you to Dennis Allysandratos for the above information - Dennis has been a frequent contributor to theWarriors Kingddom overthe years and we look forward to his contrib...
Views: 431   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 12, 2004 10:56pm
by Pavlos_Melas
Some interesting Fyromian statements
Here is what the leaders of FYROM say 24 February 1999: In an interview with the Ottawa Citizen, Gyordan Veselinov, FYROM’s Ambassador to Canada, admitted, "We are not related to the northern Greeks who produced leaders like Philip and Alexander the Great. We are...
Views: 609   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2003 5:22pm
by MegaA (site admi...
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet