Return to Website

Ask Eli

Have any questions about Aussies, or dogs in general? Feel free to ask them... I will answer them to the best of my ability. (I am under 2 yrs old but am incredibly knowledgeable for my age.)

Ask Eli
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
e
Eli
Re: agility nipping
Article:My human Mom had that problem with me. She let me know that it was not acceptable to nip her by stopping immediately, grabbing me by the collar, looking me in the eyes and saying "no bite". She then made me do the last obstacle over again and gave me a treat...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2000 9:34am
by Eli
t
Teresa
agility nipping
My 1 1/2-year-old aussie just started agility training very recently. She is a natural and we are having a blast. One problem is that she hass begun the old puppy habit of nipping at me while we are running sequences. My instructor has suggested just ignoring the beh...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2000 6:41pm
by Teresa
e
Eli
Re: Skunked
Article:Hi! Sorry to hear about the skunk problem.... it isn't a pretty picture.... My human mom told me that Stellamom got it full force in the face a couple of years ago,(hahaha.. Just learned something new about Stellamom). Forget the commercial prducts!...
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2000 9:24am
by Eli
Skunked
Hi! My BC was at the north end of a south bound skunk and now he smells awful! Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated! Ginny
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2000 9:09am
by Rockin Red Ranch
1 2