Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Change forum / new board from 11th of August

I've asked for the coding and have been waiting 27 hrs now. It's a pain when you haven't a clue what is going on.

Hi
Cannot seem to get an email back to myself to complete registration on the new site.

Nick Turley

Nick Turley
Hi
Cannot seem to get an email back to myself to complete registration on the new site.

Nick Turley

Likewise!

And me

I wonder how much the requirement to register will put off the casual/infrequent viewer/contributor? It would be a shame if the more eclectic posters were deterred.

Nick Turley
Hi

Nick Turley

Hi Nick,

this occurs manually at the moment - new system with new procedures for us to learn...

I tried to register and received a reply (an hour or so later) 'that you've successfully unsubscribed to the Austin 7 Friends Website and you won't receive any more reminders !' Not the best of starts or very reassuring !

I can confirm you are a fully registered member James and would suggest that you have (inadvertently?) unsubscribed from reminders.

I'm still waiting for an email link to activate my registration... I guess you ave a few to do?

You are already activated Nick - automatic activation appears to be on.

Yes, I registered - still waiting for an email, but was able to post and change my profile details etc. Seems to be working well (fingers crossed!)

Rick

I can confirm that you are activated on the New Forum Derek and that you last visited it 5 hours ago - all looks good this end. 👍