H_Squad Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Too many years ...

Yo Nat !!

Good to hear from ya mate !
We are still kickin, and thanks to H_Farfy creating some awesome helo scenery, plus hosting our FSX flights when he's not making money, LOL we are alive and well, that is to say for SB and Farfy, as for Paulie, he's alive and beyond well eh !!! and it's good to see DG once again, maybe he will fly a tad more than chasing women I guess, LOL

Hope to connect with you soon, please keep in touch as it's nice to hear from ya sir!!

H_Paul

Paul....you mean DG actually came back to life??????I sure would like to get back in the sim with yall...I havent done flight sim for a while now, since my joystick went haywire.

Yo Speedie!

Yeppers, the H_Pres for life showed up and flew with us........blew out the cobwebs, made us proud cause he still could land a helo

Hope all is well and great to hear from ya sir!
Summers are slow for hooking up MP games, but when the weather turns cool, not for Paulie tho, he's in SoCal working on his tan, LOL.......but for Superbird, Farfy, we try to connect weekly about 7pm eastern, so if you can get another JS, we'd love to see ya in some of our games, we also use Skype for coms.....

Hope to see ya in the skies soon

H_Paul

Thank you sir....good to hear from you again. I would really like to get my hardware and software back in flying condition. BTW....did DG fly his coveted red CH-47?

Yo....Nate...I am still around as well. I have had this sight as my home page since H_Riptide started it.....good to see ya.