Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jessi
Greek Mythology comic strips? YOU BETCHA!!
Come check out my site and see my character creation of FAUNUS, a comic strip based on the life of a Satyr. Every month I update and put in a new comic so there is something new to look at. Plus I have an archive of FAUNUS comics so you can sink you teeth into it and...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2002 12:16pm
by Jessi
VPL
Preston malakes!!! you did it mouahahahaha Preston out of the VPL after their fans DISGRACEFUL behaviour Vs Smellas, and Alexandros back up... mouahahaha >
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2002 10:15pm
by KPHTIKOMAKEDONAS
How?
"Here we go again as usuall when you get cornered and have nothing to answer you change the topic." Cornered and nothing to say? Are you serious ? Please Mr Einstein tell me you are kidding me ? You have just wrongly accused me of basing my information on governme...
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 4:29pm
by MegaA (site admi...
a
ACKO
Re: Learn to read and comprehend information
Here we go again as usuall when you get cornered and have nothing to answer you change the topic. Again why don't you want to watch the tape? aCKO --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:"That just shows youre ignorance to facts. You only beleiv...
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 5:31am
by ACKO
Learn to read and comprehend information
"That just shows youre ignorance to facts. You only beleive the bulls_hit that your government says." Re read what was written and try and comprehend it. My mate is not the government unless he moved from an IT role to a government roll in the last two weeks and d...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 12:56am
by MegaA (site admi...
a
ACKO
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: something special
That just shows youre ignorance to facts. You only beleive the bulls_hit that your government says. ACKO --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:"I have the documentary if you want to watch it." No thanks for now I will stick with what my mate tol...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 6:47am
by ACKO
Please tell us Mr Profesor
"If the native tongue of your grandparents was not Greek then how can you be of Greek origin!" Who said that the language my folks spoke was not Greek ? The only languages that my ancestors knew was Greek and some of them knew Turkish as this was a common tongue i...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 6:23am
by MegaA (site admi...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: something special
"I have the documentary if you want to watch it." No thanks for now I will stick with what my mate told me about not having any trouble going to and from FYROM without a hassle - anyways other skopes have said the same thing saying they have visited Macedonia ofte...
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 6:11am
by MegaA (site admi...
i
Ian
Re: Re: Re: Re: No Subject
I just don't understand these proud 'Greeks' If the native tongue of your grandparents was not Greek then how can you be of Greek origin! Sure, your family probably no longer speaks of when their surname was changed, but their are still obvious signs, particula...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 12:43am
by Ian
a
ACKO
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: something special
I have the documentary if you want to watch it. ACKO --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:"Yes but we won't be allowed to enter Egejska Makedonija. A belgian TV crew did a documentary on Macedonia and travelled to Egejska Makedonija..." Nah loa...
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2002 5:07pm
by ACKO
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: something special
"Yes but we won't be allowed to enter Egejska Makedonija. A belgian TV crew did a documentary on Macedonia and travelled to Egejska Makedonija..." Nah load of rubbish - my mate went and visited Greece for a holiday and he had no trouble going to FYROM and back thr...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2002 1:05am
by MegaA (site admi...
Population exchange
"The newest example is that a person that is from the great children exodus, the children that were ofrced to leave Egejska Makedonija,..." After the liberation of Macedonia population exchanges were agreed upon by the Greek government and the Bulgarian. The Bulga...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2002 12:57am
by MegaA (site admi...
a
ACKO
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: something special
Yes but we won't be allowed to enter Egejska Makedonija. A belgian TV crew did a documentary on Macedonia and travelled to Egejska Makedonija and were hassled at the border and were followed by the police for the whole trip there. You might remmeber this it was on...
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2002 8:21pm
by ACKO
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet