Warriors Kingdom Forum

The Forum on Heidelberg and South Port United Soccer clubs Greek History, Manowar and more! Forum rules 1. All messages must be posted in either Greek or English. 2. No abuse towards another person, ethnic group will be tolerated. 3. No get rich quick schemes. Breaking these rules will result in your message being deleted, cautioned, and placed on a card. Red card = out.

Warriors Kingdom Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
ACKO
Heidelberg a sinking ship
Heidelberg looks like it is a club that is on the way down. Money is spent big time and yet nothing at the end. Yet another year in the state leagues and still far away from the NSL. ACKO
Views: 496   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 12, 2003 1:00pm
by MegaA (site admi...
j
Jessi
Hey There
Hey, How ya doin? I've been trying to get a hold of you through E-mail, I guess you haven't been getting them? let me know what's up, and I'll try re sending you the mail. Later, Jessi
Views: 517   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 6, 2003 2:10am
by Jessi
Gary Cole
Due to my stupidity and my love of alcohol I overdrank last night whilst trying to pick up chicks at the Marquee. This is usually not a bad thing although when it clashes with the Great Heidelberg United then it is a NO NO. As you may know the great Garry Cole Heidel...
Views: 512   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2003 12:04am
by MegaA (site admi...
www.heidelbergunitedsc.cjb.net
Everyone come visit this wonderfull site www.heidelbergunitedsc.cjb.net we are currently looking for sponsorship if any1 intrested please email us at admin@heidelbergunitedsc.cjb.net
Views: 420   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2003 7:29pm
by MegaA (site admi...
d
dEANO
goinG haRd bro
SiK re vlaka dun weLL Gerogie south poRt site is looKing gOOd a hi-5 goes 2 u at the next hOme gaMe u LiKe ma hEaD or what??
Views: 553   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2003 7:24pm
by MegaA (site admi...
Interview with Southport Uniteds youngest player!
Here is an Interview with Souhport Uniteds youngest player - Emin has blended in well at the club with hard work he has scored 3 goals in only his first season. Here is what he has to say about his new club. i am going to interviw you and put it on the OFFICIAL S...
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2003 1:57am
by MegaA (site admi...
j
Jessi
It's done
I finished it...I redid the pic and finally E-mailed it to you today. So check your mail! And let me know what you think! Later, Jessi
Views: 400   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2003 3:26am
by MegaA
j
Jessi
One more thing....
Hey There, I was getting ready to size down the new pic and send it your way, when I thought of fixing that small mistake, I can't BARE to look at it! lol...even the littlest mistake bothers me... do you need this drawing right away? I know I have taken a long t...
Views: 414   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2003 11:37am
by Jessi
j
Jessi
Can't get a hold of you through your E-mail address...
Hey There, I have been trying to E-mail you the warrior pic, but everytime I do, I get this message: "This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. makedonos@hotmail.com" I don't know what's goi...
Views: 391   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 16, 2003 3:09am
by Jessi
mega a
mega mega mega long time no speak! i read the bellow messages and i discover about croud attendence, when was the last time u steped at the village and saw the warriors play?
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2003 3:58am
by warriorhooligan
j
Jessi
Hey, How's it going
Hey There Long time no hear from...so how's it going? If you need any more artwork for your website just let me know...so far, things have been slow, so I need something to do over here. ha ha I was suppose to get FAUNUS published in a local newspaper, but the g...
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2003 9:25pm
by Jessi
Whittlesea Stallions
Whittlesea Stallions played in a modern stadium infront of 3,000 people in their last home game. A club like Whittlesea is obviosuly doing something that other Premier Clubs are not doing and maybe a pat on the back is deserved to them. As for the other clubs maybe i...
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2003 3:28am
by MegaA (site admi...
j
Jessi
Cartoons, Cartoons
Hey George! Sorry I have not contacted you in a while...I'm having computer problems! My computer crashed three times, and it's really a pain to keep getting it back up and running again. Takes too long.... anyways, I tried working on the photo's you E-mailed me,...
Views: 354   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2003 11:15pm
by Jessi
Re: Olympic F.C.
re, all i know is that i no longer identify with the club - fukn fish... the aussies dont come full stop - unless theyre given freebies. the rest of us have to drive for a good half hour just to get there. id rather support Sydney olympic FC in the state league tha...
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2002 4:06am
by KPHTIKOMAKEDONAS
m
MegaA
Olympic F.C.
In recent years we have seen not only Olympic but pretty much all of the NSL clubs drop their ethnic name tag and logo in an attempt to broaden their supporter base. Whilst many traditional supporters did not like the idea at first - they remained with the club and k...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2002 2:31am
by MegaA
m
MegaA
Preston fans desrtoy club!
Thank you to Dennis Allysandratos for the above information - Dennis has been a frequent contributor to theWarriors Kingddom overthe years and we look forward to his contributions in the fute! VSF Tribunal Decision - Tynan-Eyre Cup Final 30 October 2002 The...
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2002 2:04am
by MegaA
m
MegaA
Greek Warrior
"Is there any particular type of Greek warrior you would like?" Nah just some mascular like fellah - cartoon looking and just to have warriors kingdom written somewhere like on his sword or on his head band or something. I will use it as my front page and you can...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 2:15am
by MegaA
m
MegaA
Aussie soccer fans
"the good old days are over. " Yeah fair enough comment re. The fanaticism of fans of the new clubs is nothing when compared to the passion of the fans of old. Supporters of the Strikers and Parramta Power for example do not match the passion of the Heidelberg or Pr...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 2:05am
by MegaA
Re: Re: PAOK OLE
the world game has lost its passion in australia, it will never be the same. the good old days are over. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Pou Krivesai re malaka ? we have lost you re! Yeah the burgers were very disapointing and as each season go...
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 5:15pm
by Baz Gate 4
j
Jessi
Re: Images
MegaA, It's possible! I'll get started on your drawings right away. Is there any particular type of Greek warrior you would like? Jessi --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Thank you for your quick reply. I would like two images - one being of...
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 6:40am
by Jessi
Re: Your Greek is too good for an aussie born!
Thanks for the compliment bro - i got excited and got a bit carried away. What I basically said was that Olympic has managed to slap itself and unfortunately its core supporters in the face. Whilst attempting to broaden its fan base, it has forgotten the people th...
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 4:22am
by KPHTIKOMAKEDONAS
m
MegaA
Re: PAOK OLE
Pou Krivesai re malaka ? we have lost you re! Yeah the burgers were very disapointing and as each season goes by not only the number of fans are decreasing but the fanaticism of the fans that are left is dwindling. Looks like the golden days of the gold and black wil...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 2:28am
by MegaA
m
MegaA
Your Greek is too good for an aussie born!
Re I only understood about half of your message. What is a barbouni? As for not giving up hope with Heidelberg I am afraid that the glory days are all over. Heidelberg now iss now longer a glory club of Australia or even Victoria - now it is just another melbourne cl...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 2:21am
by MegaA
m
MegaA
Images
Thank you for your quick reply. I would like two images - one being of a double headed eagle with one head looking strong and agreesive and the other one looking weak and frail. Something like the double headed eagle on the front page but in a cartoon style. The oth...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 2:13am
by MegaA
PAOK OLE
geia sas paidia. im back. krimas about the bergers this season, very dissappionting. on a brighter note did u see the epeisodia in Toumba against the gavroi? epese poli ksilo. PAOKARA!
Views: 308   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 12:51am
by Baz Gate 4
j
Jessi
Re: Re: Greek Mythology comic strips? YOU BETCHA!!
Hello MegaA, Yes, I did draw all those you saw on my website! It's all my creations. I'm very glad you like them! Yes, I like your idea of drawing for you and allowing me to advertise. Let me know what you would like me to draw for you...we can work something out....
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2002 8:30am
by Jessi
sorry re, i meant to reply to your post below in the VPL thread. [nt]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Giasou re malaka mou. Signomi an sou edwsa psefikes elpdes, alla, ithela na rikso kanena mpineliki stous gyftous, alla, kai thn idia stigmi na ekfrasw thn apopsh mou. Eni gouei - mavra xalia to olibik exei. ed...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2002 1:49am
by KPHTIKOMAKEDONAS
Re: Re: Greek Mythology comic strips? YOU BETCHA!!
Giasou re malaka mou. Signomi an sou edwsa psefikes elpdes, alla, ithela na rikso kanena mpineliki stous gyftous, alla, kai thn idia stigmi na ekfrasw thn apopsh mou. Eni gouei - mavra xalia to olibik exei. ediwksan tous ellhnes filathlous me ths askopes kinhseis...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2002 1:48am
by KPHTIKOMAKEDONAS
m
MegaA
Re: Greek Mythology comic strips? YOU BETCHA!!
Were those animations drawn by yourself? If so they are pretty impressive. How would you like to do some animations for Warriors Kingdom and in return for doing them all acknowledgement will go to yourself and you can place some advertising on this page to yours. Sor...
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2002 12:14am
by MegaA
m
MegaA
Re: VPL
Ti kanis re pousti how you been man? Anyways re elleges malakies eh? plaka ekamnes h sobara tous edioxan>??? nomizw malakies les gia afto to pragms - Preston out of the VPL after their fans DISGRACEFUL behaviour Vs Smellas, and Alexandros back up... mouahahaha lol...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2002 11:50pm
by MegaA
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet